While almost everyone in the B2B marketing world discusses ‘earned media’, a large portion of marketing budgets continue to be allocated to paid media such as SEM, banner adverts, print ads, etc. Are they still relevant? What about their ROI? In this week’s B2B chat, we discuss:
- Allocation of budgets for media placements. Is it optimum? Rational?
- What ad formats (SEM, display banner, advertorial, etc.) have worked best for you in terms of ROI
- How digital ads can work with other marketing efforts (SEO, Social Media)
- Measuring the ROI of Digital and Offline ad spending?
- Conversion Attribution, Multi-channel funnel, Media modelling
Join us as we discuss the Relevance of Paid Media in B2B in this week’s #B2Bchat, on Thursday, October 11 at 8 pm EST (October 12, 8 am Singapore time). Suggested ways of participating: via hashtag #B2BChat using your favourite Twitter client; or at tweetchat.com using #B2BChat. Follow @B2B_Chat for more updates. Be part of the community. Join the #B2BChat LinkedIn Group today!